Greetings, players! We are very inspired to introduce you patch notes of European version of Lineage II Classic. Are you ready to find yourself in an old world of elves and endless grind? Are you ready to have sleepless nights to get books for skills? Lineage II Classic can give you this opportunity. It is time to write new pages of history of Lineage II. Starting version is Lineage II Classic 1.5 0520(Lineage II Classic: Age of Splendor)
Main Settings:GAME SYSTEM
- EXP: x5
- SP: x5
- ADENA: x3(amount)
- DROP: x2(chance)
- SPOIL: x2(chance)x1(amount)
- QUEST: x2(xp/adena)
- Drop from Raid Bosses: x1(chance)
Our Special Shop offers only premium status, scrolls (such as buff scrolls or xp scrolls, NOT enchant scrolls) and some accessories.
- -50% cheaper teleports
- +50% more SP from monsters
- -50% less XP when you die (it will be -2% insted of -4%)1. Clan1.1. Clan level2. Group1.2. Clan Wars1.1.1. Maximum level of clan in Classic version is set to 5.
1.1.2. Adena, SP and special items are required to raise a clan’s level from one to five.1.1.3. In order to raise clan’s level you don’t need to make quests, you just need to get Proof of Blood from some monsters:1.3. Clan Reputation1.2.1. Clan war requirements: - Clan must be 3rd level or more - Clan must have 15 members or more
1.2.2. Penalty of 500 Clan Reputation Points applied if clan decide to stop clan war
1.2.3. A single clan can declare war on up to 30 other clans at the same time. There no limit on how many declarations a single clan can receive.
1.2.4. You need to use special game commands or buttons in Clan Management interface to start clan war. Following game commands are available for clan war management:
1.2.5. Clan War can start in following conditions:
- Confirmation of Clan War declaration through a special button in Clan War interface.
- Player kills 5 or more characters of clan, which declared an invitation to clan war. Enemy cannot be in chaotic state.
- If a character died of damage reflection, such death is not included in the count of deaths for the start of Clan War;
- If a player inflicts 90% of damage, but character killed by another player, who dont have relation to your Clan War, such a death is not included in the count for the start of Clan War.
1.2.6. All clan members involved in clan war lose 4% of experience if they die during 3-day grace period. When clan war starts clan members lose only 25% of standard death penalty (1% of experience).
1.2.7. When someone kills enemy player during clan war his pvp-count will be increased and he will not become chaotic.
1.2.8. In order to start fight players need to use forced attack. Their nickname become purple.
1.2.9. Clan war statistics are available in clan management window
1.2.10. A special symbols appears above players nicknames after clan war declaration
1.2.11. A clan war ends if the declaration is withdrawn1.4. Clan Skills1.3.1. Only clans of 3 level or more can acquire clan reputation points when clan members get new level of their character:For example, when clan member get level up from 21 to 22 clan get 2 Clan Reputation Points.
1.3.2. It is possible to acquire 1 Clan Reputation Point per 1 killed enemy during active clan war.1.5.Clan Academy1.4.1. Every clan can learn special skills in classic version:
1.4.2. Passive skill "Ability of Light" is set to Max.CP+2000Clan Academy is not available in Lineage II Classic.3. Clan Halls2.1. Maximum group size is set to 9 in classic version.
2.2. Experience and SP penalty is applied if level difference between characters in group more than 15.
2.3. Party bonuses are available during hunting in different zones. When players form a group they get additional experience and SP points:
Two types of Clan Halls are available in classic version: provisional and regular.3.1. Provisional Clan Halls4. Castle Siege3.2. Regular Clan Halls3.1.1. Unlike regular clan halls, Provisional Clan Halls are temporary and instanced.
3.1.2. If your clan is level 3 or higher and you do not already own a clan hall, you can bid for a Provisional Clan Hall by speaking to the Auctioneer NPC in any town or village.
3.1.3. The auction period lasts two weeks, during which time a clan leader can bid on one of the types of clan hall for which the clan is eligible.
- Provisional Clan Halls distributes randomly to clans during an auction.
3.1.4. There are three models of Provisional Clan Halls:
3.1.5. Costs for renting a Provisional Clan Hall are fixed, and there are no additional fees:3.1.6. Only basic functions are available in Provisional Clan Halls:
- HP Restoration: 300%
- MP Restoration: 40%
- Restoration of experience from death: 50%
3.1.7. Auction time of Provisional Clan Halls is set to (00.01, Friday - 23.59, Saturday).3.2.1. Regular Clan Halls divided into 2 grades: B-grade, A-grade.
- They are situated in different towns and villages:
3.2.2. If you buy different decorations you can turn on special functions in regular clan halls. Their price and possibilities depends on clan hall grade.
3.2.3. It is possible to setup production functions to get for sale some special items.
Castle Sieges is a part of PvP content for clans in Lineage 2. Owning a castle is beneficiary (taxes, castle skills, exclusive shop).
- Date of first siege will be announced
- Four castles are available for siege: Gludio Castle, Dion Castle, Oren Castle and Giran Castle.
- Any clan of level three or higher may normally participate in a siege. Clans below level three and clan-less players may also participate, but they cannot own a castle. Clan leaders need to register for a siege via NPC Messenger near castle.4.1. Siege RulesCLASSES AND SKILLS4.2. Castle siege rewards- Sieges take place once in two weeks on Sundays.
- Sieges take part in all castles at the same time.
- Sieges start at 8 p.m.
- The duration of a siege is 2 hours.
- When first siege of the server is started, all castle are owned by NPCs.
- Life Control Towers are responsible for the time required to get out of the castle dungeon after resurrection. If Life Control Towers are intact, the time is 30 seconds, if they are destroyed, it's 3 minutes.
- Temporary alliances are not available during a siege. It is designed to get possibility to fight near castle walls.
- It is impossible to get Clan Reputation Points during a siege.
- If player dies on siege battlefield, standard death penalty is applied.
- In order to capture a castle, clan leaders need to use skills Imprint of Light or Imprint of Darkness.
- The victor is the clan whose leader by the end of the siege has used the Imprint of Light or Imprint of Darkness skill on the castle’s Holy Artifact (it takes 2 minutes to use the Imprint).
- You have 1 hour to change your mind (talk to the NPC).4.2.1. Castle owners can use some special functions: different buffs, teleports, HP/MP restoration, experience restoration. This functions can be managed by NPC Chamberlain.
4.2.2. NPCs Mercenary Manager, Chamberlain, Chamberlain and various Gatekeepers can be used in a castle.
4.2.3. Following bonuses are available for castle owners:
4.2.4. Castle lord can get a special symbol of infinite power and authority from NPC Chamberlain - Lord's Crown.
4.2.5. Every member of clan, that owns a castle, can buy following items:
4.2.6. Castle Owners' Coin is a special item for buying unique castle goods. This goods are available only for castle owners. There are no restrictions for buying this items.1. Races2. Basic parameters1.1. Only five races exist in Classic version: Humans, Elves, Dark Elves, Orcs and Dwarves.
1.2. It is recommended to choose a class according to your gameplay style. Basic parameters of races and archetypes differs from each other:3. Class Skills2.1. Basic parameters divided into 6 types. Every parameter has its own influence on combat characteristics and define the nature of the origine of character and its further development.
2.2. Basic Parameters are inherent in race and archetype by default. It is not possible to change them but you can increase parameters by using different tattoos.4. Spellbooks3.1. There are 31 classes in Classic version.
3.2. It is possible to pass through first and second class transfer.
3.3. Third class transfer is planned to be added in future updates.
3.4. Structure of classes is following:
HumansClass skills descriptions available in Lineage 2 Encyclopaedia.
Human Fighter - Lineage 2 Classic Encyclopaedia
Human Mystic - Lineage 2 Classic Encyclopaedia
1 st Class Transfer:
Warrior - Lineage 2 Classic EncyclopaediaHuman Knight - Lineage 2 Classic Encyclopaedia
Rogue - Lineage 2 Classic Encyclopaedia
Human Wizard - Lineage 2 Classic Encyclopaedia
Cleric - Lineage 2 Classic Encyclopaedia
2 nd Class Transfer:
Warlord - Lineage 2 Classic EncyclopaediaGladiator - Lineage 2 Classic Encyclopaedia
Paladin - Lineage 2 Classic EncyclopaediaDark Avenger - Lineage 2 Classic Encyclopaedia
Treasure Hunter - Lineage 2 Classic EncyclopaediaHawkeye - Lineage 2 Classic Encyclopaedia
Sorcerer - Lineage 2 Classic EncyclopaediaNecromancer - Lineage 2 Classic Encyclopaedia
Warlock - Lineage 2 Classic EncyclopaediaBishop - Lineage 2 Classic Encyclopaedia
Prophet - Lineage 2 Classic Encyclopaedia
ElvesClass skills descriptions available in Lineage 2 Encyclopaedia.
Elven Fighter - Lineage 2 Classic Encyclopaedia
Elven Mystic - Lineage 2 Classic Encyclopaedia 1 st Class Transfer:
Elven Knight - Lineage 2 Classic EncyclopaediaElven Scout - Lineage 2 Classic Encyclopaedia
Elven Wizard - Lineage 2 Classic Encyclopaedia
Elven Oracle - Lineage 2 Classic Encyclopaedia
2 nd Class Transfer:
Temple Knight - Lineage 2 Classic Encyclopaedia
Swordsinger - Lineage 2 Classic Encyclopaedia
Plains Walker - Lineage 2 Classic Encyclopaedia
Silver Ranger - Lineage 2 Classic Encyclopaedia
Spellsinger - Lineage 2 Classic Encyclopaedia
Elemental Summoner - Lineage 2 Classic Encyclopaedia
Elven Elder - Lineage 2 Classic Encyclopaedia
Dark ElvesClass skills descriptions available in Lineage 2 Encyclopaedia.
Dark Mystic - Lineage 2 Classic Encyclopaedia 1 st Class Transfer:
Palus Knight - Lineage 2 Classic Encyclopaedia
2 nd Class Transfer:
OrcsClass skills descriptions available in Lineage 2 Encyclopaedia.
1 st Class Transfer
2 nd Class Transfer
DwarvesClass skills descriptions available in Lineage 2 Encyclopaedia.
1st Class Transfer:
2nd Class Transfer:
3.5. New skills added in Age of War and Age of Splendor updates:
Class - Skill Acquisition - Level
Paladin/Dark Avenger - Shield Strike - 40
All Knight classes - Shield Deflect Magic - 60
Temple Knight/Shilien - Knight Aegis - 52
Temple Knight - Tribunal - 40
Shilien Knight - Judgement - 40
Orc Shaman - Life Rescue - 20
Overlord - Ritual of Life - 48 & Pa'agrio's Honor - 56
Warcryer - Chant of Movement - 44
Gladiator - Dual Weapon Defense - 41
Warlord - Quick Spear - 42 & Fell Swoop - 51
Destroyer - Excruciating Strike - 40 & Sword Expert - 46 & Immortal Life - 52
Monk - Fist Weapon Mastery - 20
All Rogue classes - Hide - 51
All Summoner classes - Power Supremacy - 48
Prophet - Mystic Immunity - 51
Bishop - Divine Power - 51
Elven Elder - Advanced Block - 42
Shilien Elder - Stigma of Shilen - 40
Bounty Hunter - Body Impale - 42
Warsmith - Weapon Reinforcement - 42
Bounty Hunter/Warsmith - Tenacity - 44
All Summoner classes - Spirit Sharing - 44
Gladiator - Sonic Slash - 56
All Rogue classes - Sand Bomb - 55
Plains Walker - Silent Move - 40
All Mage classes - Clear Mind - 40
Necromancer - Mass Curse Gloom - 58
3.6. Spell books for some new skills are available from different monsters:
Spell book - Monster - Zone
Spellbook - Spirit Sharing - Reinforced Monster Eye, Unicorn Mirror - Ivory Tower Crater, Enchanted Valley, Forest of Mirrors
Spellbook – Sonic Move - Satyr, Taik Orc Warrior - Enchanted Valley, Forest of Mirrors
Spellbook – Sand Bomb - Satyr, Elder Taik Orc Captain - Enchanted Valley, Forest of Mirrors
Spellbook – Mass Curse Gloom - Fline, Mirror - Enchanted Valley, Forest of Mirrors
Spellbook – Clear Mind - Giant Fungus, Liele, Elder Carinkain - Sea of Spores, Enchanted Valley, Forest of Mirrors
Spellbook – Dual Weapon Defense Reinforced Stone Golem Ivory Tower Crater Spellbook – Fell Swoop Fline Enchanted Valley Spellbook – Immortal Life Oel Mahum Shaman Unicorn Elder Outlaw Forest Enchanted Valley Spellbook - Shield Deflect - Magic Satyr, Elder - Enchanted Valley
Spellbook - Aegis - Oel Mahum Warrior, Unicorn Elder - Outlaw Forest, Enchanted Valley
Spellbook - Hide - Oel Mahum, Fline Elder - Outlaw Forest, Enchanted Valley
Spellbook – Mystic Immunity - Oel Mahum Shaman, Liele - Outlaw Forest, Enchanted Valley
Spellbook – Divine Power - Satyr, Unicorn - Enchanted Valley
Spellbook – Stigma of Shilen - Manashen Gargoyle - Ivory Tower Crater
Spellbook – Advanced Block - Reinforced Monster Eye - Ivory Tower Crater
Amulet - Chant of Movement - Reinforced Steel Golem - Ivory Tower Crater
Amulet - Ritual of Life - Reinforced Gargoyle, Swamp Alligator, Swamp Warrior - Ivory Tower Crater, Alligator Island
Amulet - Pa'agrio's Honor - Valley Treant - Enchanted Valley5. Character4.1. You need to have spellbooks to learn some of the skills.
4.2. NPC Harmony in Gludio Grocery Store sells spellbooks for first class transfer skills
4.3. Spellbooks for second class transfer skills are available through monster drop in some hunting grounds5.1. Character level6. PK System and death penalty5.2. Level Difference Penalty5.1.1. Maximum level of character in Classic version is set to 75.
5.1.2. Maximum level of character planned to be increased in future updates.5.2.1. When the level difference between player and monster is too big, an experience point penalty is applied to the player. The severity of the penalty is dependent on the difference in level.5.2.2. If player attack higher level monster, level difference penalty is not applied6.1. PK points reduction7. Transformations6.2. Death penalty6.1.1. There is only one way to decrease PK points by using Scroll: PK of different grade.
6.1.2. Black Judge sells scroll: PK(No grade, D, C, B). They are situated in following locations:
- South of Wasteland
- South of Floran Village
- North of Hardin Academy
6.1.3. Skroll: PK (A grade) available only in Clan Halls6.3. Drop item penalty6.2.1. When player dies, he lose 4% of experience regardless of character level. It can happen when character is killed by monster and when character is killed by any player.
6.2.2. Chaotic characters also lose 4% of experience regardless of character level without any additional penalty.
6.2.3. When player dies in a peaceful zone (villages, towns), he doesn’t lose experience points.6.3.1. It is possible to drop some items by character death. When player dies, he lose 4% of experience regardless of character level. It can happen when character is killed by monster and when character is killed by any player.
6.3.2. When player dies in a peaceful zone (villages, towns), he doesn’t drop any items.8. Skill Changes7.1. Transformations are unique skills, which change an appearance of a character and slightly improve combat capabilities.
7.2. This skills acquired automatically by achieving definite levels of character.
7.3. Three skills available in Classic version:7.4. This skills are independent. While one skill in a cooldown you can use another.
7.5. Transformation skills can be canceled by character death.
7.6. Restart of game client does not cancel transformation.
7.7. It is possible to cancel transformation by using ALT button.
7.8. You can find transformation skills in “Transformation Skills” category in character skills window.
7.9. You need to have Elemental Stone to activate transformation skills. NPC Pona sells them by following price:7.10. If you don’t have Elemental Stone in your inventory, you can’t use transformation skills.
7.11. All active and passive skills are available in transforming state. All transformations give following effects:7.12. All transformations change character appearance:
9. Additional changes8.1. Skill “Silent Move” changed: now it decreases speed for 20% instead of 40% before.
8.2. Spoil effect changed: now it looks like a firework with a blue glow.
8.3. Some skills changed:
Skill - Class - Changes
Soul Cry - Orc Mystic - P.Atk. +2. MP Consumption depends on skill level.
Triple Slash - Gladiator - Quickly strikes the target three times with 517 Power. For 10 seconds decreases enemy’s P. Def. by 23%. Requires dual swords. Over-hit is possible. Ignores shield block.
Break Duress - Tyrant - 3 rd acquisition level added. 1 st level description Use your spirit to escape from an immobile state. Requires Level 3 Momentum
Freezing Flame - Warcryer - 1 st level description Strikes the target with magical cold flame, causing loss of 123 HP per second for 10 seconds10. Bug FixesThere are some changes which was included to Classic version in additional weekly patches between main updates Classic 1.0, Classic: Age of War, Classic: Age of Splendor.
9.1. Chaotic characters can get more experience from killing monsters. It is possible to erase negative carma faster.
9.2. Fixed the issue of Elven Wizard can’t learn "Wind Shackle"(1-2 level) skill.
9.3. Fixed the issue of Shilien Oracle can’t learn "Resurrection"(1-2 level) skill.
9.4. Basic HP of Warrior archetype has been changed: humans, orcs and dwarves now have more HP than elves and dark elves.
9.5. When player dies in peaceful zone, he does not lose any items and experience.
9.6. Fixed the issue of incorrect description of property "power" (skill "Flame Strike" (lv.2-3)).
9.7. Fixed the issue of incorrect description of property "power" (skill "Power Strike" (lv.3)).
9.8. Fixed the issue of incorrect description of property "power" (skill "Heal" (lv.10)).
9.9. Fixed the issue of incorrect speed bonus of "Sprint" skill.
9.10. HP restoring effect of skills "Greater Heal", "Greater Group Heal" increased.
9.11. Some skills of Warrior archetype changed:
Class - Skill - Change
Gladiator - Sonic Blaster - Hurls a deadly blast of force from the sword with Power added to P. Atk, stunning the target for 5 seconds. Requires a dualsword, sword or blunt to be equipped.
Destroyer - Rage (Lv. 1) - P. Atk. + 20% for 10 minutes. Additional P. Atk. + 3% when a two-handed sword, two-handed blunt weapon, or spear is equipped. Requires a sword, blunt weapon, spear, fist weapon, or dualsword
- Rage (Lv. 2) - P. Atk. + 20% for 10 minutes. Additional P. Atk. + 5% when a two-handed sword, two-handed blunt weapon, or spear is equipped. Requires a sword, blunt weapon, spear, fist weapon, or dualsword
- Zealot - P,Critical Rate + 33% when sword/blunt/fists is equipped.
Tyrant - Fury Fists - Increases your Atk. Spd by 15%. Continuously consumes HP
- Ogre Spirit Totem - Possessed by an Ogre's Spirit, P. Atk., P. Def. and M. Def. + 20%, Critical Damage + 20% for 5 minutes. Requires a fist weapon
- Bear Spirit Totem - Possessed by a Bear's soul, P. Atk., P. Def. and M. Def. + 10%, Critical Damage + 10% for 5 minutes. Requires a fist weapon
- Wolf Spirit Totem - Possessed by a Wolf's soul, Speed and Atk. Spd. Boost + 10%, Accuracy + 3 for 5 minutes. Requires a fist weapon.
- Puma Spirit Totem - Possessed by a Puma Spirit, Speed + 20% and Accuracy + 6 for 5 minutes. Requires a fist weapon. Rabbit Spirit Totem Becomes possessed by a Rabbit's soul. Increases Atk. Spd. by 30%, Speed by 30%, Evasion by 6 and Accuracy +6 for 5 minutes. Requires a fist weapon.
9.12. Fixed the issue of incorrect description of "Hammer Crush" skill.
9.13. Changed wielding poses for Two-handed Swords. - Idle, running, and walking poses for Human Male Warriors wielding Two-handed Swords have been changed. - Idle pose for Human Female Warriors and Orc Male Warriors wielding Two-handed Swords have been changed.10.1. Fixed the issue of soulshots not applied on general attack after “Burning Chop” skill.
10.2. Fixed the issue of incorrect duration of skill "Provoke" on its description.
10.3. Fixed the issue of incorrect acquiring of "Pa'agrio's Protection" skill.
10.4. Fixed the issue of description of skill "Wild Magic" did not correspond to its real effect.
10.5. Fixed the issue of sometimes skill "Freezing Flame" can restore MP of affected monster.
HUNTING ZONES1. Starting Zones2. Other Territories1.1. There are five starting zones for all game races:1.2. After character creation player arrives at one of five starting areas depending on race. It is possible to hunt in starting area up to 20 level of character.3. Hunting zones for 1-20 level1. There are five territories opened in Classic Version: Gludio, Dion, Giran, Oren and Aden.
2. Eight villages and towns are available for trading and resting:4. Main Hunting Zones
There are some important hunting grounds where players can farm different resources and items. Also this zones are good for gaining fast experience.5. Other hunting zones
If you don’t want to fight for place in a top hunting zones you can visit other places. This hunting grounds are not very important and have decent leveling and farming.5.1. Gludio Territory6. Raid bosses5.2. Oren Territory5.3. Dion Territory5.4. Schuttgart Territory5.5. Giran Territory5.6 Aden Territory
Raid boss is a very powerful monster with a lot of HP and different types of attacks. In order to kill him you need to form one or more parties. As a reward you will get different armors, weapons, accessories enchant scrolls and other items.7. Other additions and changes*Tower of Insolence exists on World Map but not yet implemented in European version of Lineage II Classic.8. Additional hunting zone changes7.1. Some zones have been rebalanced:
7.2. Experience, SP, drop and spoil rate greatly increased in all hunting zones.
7.3. Skill "Corrosive Acid Spray" of Rotting Tree changed: DoT-effect of HP decreasing removed.
7.4. Salamander Lakin's debuff "Cold Flame" has been reduced from 45 seconds to 20 seconds.
7.5. It is possible to cure "Poison" with help of skill "Cure Poison(lv.1)". Next monsters affected:
- Ant Soldier
- Ant Recruit
- Salamander Rowin
7.6. Raid boss rewards changed: - adena removed from drop; - chance of dropping armor, accessory and weapons greatly increased.
7.7. Respawn rate and quantity of some monsters in starting zones changed.
7.8. Cruma Tower changed:
- All second floor monsters are social and aggressive
- Monster Perum can summon player to his location
- Validus and Torfe prefer to attack summoner and ignore servitors
- Monster Excuro(3rd floor of Cruma Tower) is agressive and he use first attack
- respawn rate of monsters decreased
- population of monsters increased
- P.Atk. and M.Atk of monsters has been increased
7.9. Dragon Valley changed:
- All monsters are social and aggressive
- night time monsters removed
- population of monsters in some areas of Dragon Valley increased
- If you kill Cave Maiden or Cave Keeper, you have a chance to meet Cave Banshee. This monster does not have drop and spoil, but you can get a lot of XP and SP. If you don’t attack Cave Banshee, she will dissappear in 5 min.
7.10. Respawn time of monsters of Talking Island, Gludin Village, Gludio, Dion areas increased.
7.11. "Moon Knight" Quest monsters has been added to Partisan's Hideaway, Turek Orc Camp areas.
7.12. Drop list of some monsters changed:9. Bug fixesThere are some changes which was included to Classic version in additional weekly patches between main updates Classic 1.0, Classic: Age of War, Classic: Age of Splendor.
8.1. Respawn time of Abandoned Camp has been reduced
8.2. HP of some Abandoned Camp monsters has been increased by x2:
- Ol Mahum Commander
- Ol Mahum Sergeant
- Ol Mahum General
8.3. Raid Boss combat stats has been increased
8.4. Drop item system has been changed when player tries to attack a monster, which level is higher than player's level by 11.
8.5. Fixed the issue of wrong topography in some hunting zones:
- Talking Island(north)
- Dwarven Village shore
- Mountains near Dwarven Village
8.6. New items has been added to some monster's drop lists:
- Relic Spartoi
- Langk Lizardman Sentinel
- Langk Lizardman Shaman
8.7. Respawn time of monsters has been set to default state.
8.8. Fixed the issue of incorrect respawn points of some monsters Dark Forest.
8.9. HP of Raid Bosses (lv.21-50) has been increased.
8.10. Combat stats of monsters Shindebarn and Ricenseo has been decreased.
8.11. Item drop probability has been increased in Forgotten Temple, Turek Orc Camp, Ant Nest, Cruma Tower, Dragon's Valley
8.12. Fixed the issue of incorrect topography in some zones:
- Windmill Hill;
- Elven Forest;
- Misty Mountains;
- Cave of Trials;
- Mithril Mines.
8.13. Fixed the issue of incorrect respawn points of some monsters in Floran Agricultural Area.
8.14. Monster's population of starting hunting zones decreased. Dungeon monster's population is not affected.
8.15. Orc Barracks monster's population increased, respawn time reduced.
8.16. Drop of items in hunting zones(20+ level) increased.
8.17. Fixed the issue of incorrect topography in Forgotten Temple.
8.18. Fixed the issue of incorrect respawn point of Hunter Gargoyle (Outlaw Forest/Dragon's Valley).
8.19. Fixed the issue of sometimes it was impossible to interact with NPC Priest Manakia.
8.20. Fixed the issue of Maille Lizardmen Barracks incorrect topography.
8.21. Fixed the issue of incorrect respawn points of some Dragon's Valley monsters.
8.22. Fixed the issue of incorrect respawn points of Undine Rowin and Undine Lakin.
8.23. Fixed the issue of incorrect random respawn points of some monsters:
8.24. Fixed the issue of incorrect animation and visual effect of Mist Horror Ripper, Neer Crawler Berserker, Baar Dre Vanul Destroyer.
8.25. Fixed the issue of Perum moves and attack without any sound.9.1. Fixed the issue of Bloody Queen animation skills did not correspond to the real effect of skills.
9.2. Fixed the issue of character can not move in some areas of Partisan's Hideaway.
9.3. Fixed the issue of character being stucked in some areas of hunting zones and some monsters appear near him.
9.4. Fixed the issue of Spellbook: Corpse Plague did not drop from some monsters.
9.5. Fixed the issue of monster Kobold's weapon abnormal behaviour.
9.6. Fixed the issue of some monsters not respawning in some areas of Western Mining Zone and Immortal Plateau (South)
9.7. Fixed the issue of "Poison" and "Bleed" debuff incorrectly stacked with previously used debuffs.
9.8. Fixed the issue of Antharas Watcher Gilmore's weapon sometimes disappear.
9.9. Fixed the issue of Alligator Island topography.
9.10. Fixed the issue of some monsters being appeared in Dragon's Valley fortress.
ITEMS1. Equipment2. Item modification1.1. Maximum grade of items is set to B-grade.
1.2. Higher grades will be introduced in future updates. It is planned to add restrictions for introducing high grade items to save value of current items.
1.3. There are 12 slots for equipment in Classic version.
1.4. Available slots for armor and accessory:
1.5. Available magic accessories:
- Head Accessory1.6. Available weapons and their characteristics:1.7. Available armors and its characteristics:3. Scroll: PK2.1. It is planned to add only usual modification scrolls for armor and weapons. There are no plans to add blessed scrolls in the future because of negative effect to economy in main version of game.
2.2. Stats of weapons changes after applying modification scrolls:4. Soul crystal system3.1. Special items for reducing PK counter added in Classic version.
3.2. Scroll: PK divide into 5 grades:
Currently don’t implemented on EU Classic version. It is planned to add reworked soul crystal system in future updates.
5. Dyes6. Dualsword Production5.1. Different dyes added for 1st/2nd class transfer classes in Classic version.
5.2. NPCs in Grocery Store of any village sells dyes for 1st class transfer classes.
5.3. It is possible to buy dyes for 2nd class transfer classes only in Giran.
5.4. If you collect 10 dyes, you can create a symbol by Symbol Master NPC in Grocery Store of any village/town.7. Epic Jewelry6.1. Blacksmith NPCs allows players to create dualswords6.2. You need to have 2 one handed swords, crystals of definite grade and Stones of Purity to create a dualswords. Dual Craft Stamp additionally requied to create B-grade dualswords.
6.3. In original version you need to use Stone of Purity only for B-grade dualswords, but in classic version it was extended to dualswords of any grade.
6.4. If you use enchanted one handed swords to make a dualsword, all enchants will be reset.
6.5. You can buy Dual Craft Stamp in Clan Hall production system. Giran Clan Halls have higher probability of getting this items8. B-grade Equipment7.1. Epic jewelry upgrade added for all types of epic jewelry accessories. It is possible to upgrade Queen Ant's Ring, Ring of Core, Earring of Orfen up to 3rd stage.
- NPC Beggins gives a possibility of upgrading epic jewelry. He is located near Luxor - You need to have 2 same epic accessories and adena to upgrade an item:- Chance of upgrading is set to 100%.7.2. Effects of upgraded epic jewelry are following:7.3. Effect of Ring of Ant Queen changed:
9. Item changes8.1. Top B-grade items added to Classic version:- All recipes and materials for crafting Top B-grade items available by hunting in high level hunting zones.8.2. B-grade sealed gloves and boots added:
- Boots and gloves drops from monsters in a sealed state.
- You need to unseal boots and gloves with a help of blacksmith NPC of any village/town. You need to pay some adena for this process.
- There is no payment for sealing boots and gloves.10. Additional item changes9.1. Soulshot/spiritshot consumption decreased for no grade, D-grade, C-grade weapons.
9.2. NPC Galladucci have new items for sale:
- enchant scrolls- Pa'agrian Sword
9.3. Chaotic characters cannot use Scroll: PK(any grade) when they have negative karma.
9.4. The brightness of graphic effects displayed during Soulshot attacks has been dimmed.
9.5. Gemstone: D-grade item icon changed:11. Bug fixesThere are some changes which was included to Classic version in additional weekly patches between main updates Classic 1.0, Classic: Age of War, Classic: Age of Splendor.
10.1. Fixed the issue of HP bonus not applied after armor modification on +4 state or more.
10.2. Fixed the issue of soulshots/spiritshots not applied on some no grade/D-grade weapons.
10.3. Fixed the issue of attribute effects applied on arrows and weapons.
10.4. Fixed the issue of Novice's Wind Walk Potion not working properly.
10.5. Fixed the issue of incorrect set effects applied on upper armor.
10.6. Fixed the issue of automatic spirishots dont turned off while changed it to another grade spiritshots.
10.7. Fixed the issue of incorrect item icon of Major Healing Potion.11.1. Price of Scroll: PK (Black Judge store) decreased.
11.2. Scroll: PK removed from Grocer Lars store.
11.3. Strategy Guide added to Grocer Lars store. You need this item to form a Command Channel.
11.4. Fixed the issue of soulshots/spiritshots not applied to some weapons:11.5. Fixed the issue of incorrect position of dropped weapons.
11.6. Fixed the issue of incorrect Luxor store armor assortment.
11.7. Fixed the issue of Recipe: Compound Shield(100%) absence in game world
1. Quest Interface2. Class transfer Quests1.1. Lineage II Classic version takes all quest interface improvements from original Lineage II:
- scroll and bag icons above NPCs
- improved 3D arrow for quest locations
- easy checking of quest on ingame map
Class transfer is a part of character development. When player advance through 1st and 2nd class transfers, he will get new class, skills and possibilities.2.1. 1st class transfer quest.3. Main Quests2.2. 2nd class transfer quest2.1.1. When player achieve 19 level of character, he can take a special quest to advance through 1st class transfer. But player can achieve 1st class transfer on 20 level only.
2.1.2. Most of 1st class transfer designed in Aden Kingdom territory, some of them in starting areas:2.2.1. When player achieve 35 level of character, he can take a special quests to advance through 2nd class transfer. But player can achieve 2nd class transfer on 40 level only.
2.2.2. 2nd class transfer quests are available at 35 level, 37 level and 39 level of character:
Dwarves4. Gludio Territory onetime quests3.1. Limit of 50 quests per week set to some repeatable quests:
- Bring Wolf Pelts
- Collector's Dream
- Trade with the Ivory Tower
- Keen Claws
- Pleas of Pixies
- Proof of Valor
- Wrath of Ancestors
- Skirmish with the Werewolves
- Dark Winged Spies
- Totem of Hestui
- Gatekeeper's Offering
- Revenge of the Redbonnet
- Covert Business
- Dreaming of the Skies
- Gatekeeper's Favor
- Collect Arrowheads
- Collect Spores
- Scent of Death
- Bones Tell the Future
- Sweetest Venom
- Collector of Jewels
3.2. Counter of quest will be reset every maintenance day.5. Gludio Territory repeatable quests6. Dion Territory repeatable quests7. Giran Territory repeatable quests8. Schuttgart Territory onetime quests9. Schuttgart Territory repeatable quests10. Age of War and Age of Splendor quests11. Quest Moon Knight10.1. New repeatable quests added:
10.2. Quest rewards and quest items price of starting quests has been increased.
10.3. Fixed the issue of incorrect relation of Tataru's Letter of Recommendation of Path to Shaman quest to Path of the Artisan quest.
10.4. 1 st class transfer quest rewards has been changed:
10.5. Gatekeeper quests reward has been changed:12. Additional quest changes11.1. New onetime quest added:
11.2. Moon Armor don't have any restrictions, set effects. It is impossible to exchange, drop, sell and crystallize.There are some changes which was included to Classic version in additional weekly patches between main updates Classic 1.0, Classic: Age of War, Classic: Age of Splendor.
12.1. Rewards of some repeatable quests has been changed because of race balance:
- The Hidden Veins
- Skirmish with the Werewolves
12.2. Fixed the issue of sometimes it was impossible to complete Path of the Orc Raider quest.
12.3. Fixed the issue of quest items don’t acquired by killing some monsters, while making following quests:
- Path of the Elven Oracle
- Path of the Assassin
12.4. Some starting zones quest rewards changed.
12.5. Fixed the issue of incorrect level requirement for some onetime quests.
12.6. Content of Chest Of Shyslassys (Trial of the Challenger quest) changed.
12.7. When group of players make some quests, quest items distributed randomly:
- Vanquish Remnants
- Recover the Farmland
- Hunt of the Black Lion
12.8. Quest items list added to An Elder Sows Seeds quest.
12.9. Fixed the issue of impossibility to complete "Test of Witchcraft" quest for Palus Knight and Human Knight.
MISCELLANEOUS CHANGES1. Interface2. Other changes1. Moving the mouse pointer over character status (STR, INT, DEX, WIT, CON, MEN) in Character Creation Screen, Character Info window, and Dye window now displays relevant information.
2. Skill tooltips now display the skill’s cooldown time and casting time.
3. The following interfaces now display the unit price of each item.
- Shop Sell/Buy
- Private Shop Sell/Buy/Sell All
4. Moving the mouse pointer over an item now displays the full tooltip in the following interfaces.
- Shop Sell/Buy/Buy Again
- Private Shop Sell/Buy/Sell All
5. Added a Play Report window.
- Clicking the Restart or Quit Game button pops up the Play Report window.
- This interface displays the information on XP, Adena, and items obtained during the gameplay.
- Information on XP, Adena, and items can be reset by clicking the Reset button.
6. Some client settings changed to be stored on server side. This settings don't reset if you decide to repair or remove game client:
- position and width of target window, position of status window;
- position and width of group window, settings of group window;
- position and width of servitor information window, servitor state window;
- size of chat window, text size settings, chat tabs settings; - "enter chat" settings;
- tooltips settings, shortcut panel settings. 7. Some interface elements depends on screen resolution of user PC:
- position of chat window settings;
- position of video record window;
- position of quest notification window.
8. Pendant slot added to character equipment slot. Pendant system is not available on european version of Lineage II Classic. 9. Fixed the issue of some functions were unavailable when player decide to drop items:
- group invitation;
- paired actions.
10. Fixed the issue of icon dialog displayed translucent
11. Fixed the issue of damage transition text between servitor and his master displayed incorrectly.3. Bug Fixes1. Waiting time of character removal is set to 7 days.
2. All characters of 1-39 level can acquire Blessing of Protection from NPC Newbie Guide in starting villages.
3. New teleport path to Ant Nest added to NPC Gatekeeper Bella(Gludio)
4. Fixed the issue of incorrect level of raid boss Orfen on Information tab of ingame map.
5. Fixed the issue of incorrect position of Skyla and Beleth' Seer Sephia on ingame map.
6. Fixed the issue of absense of hunting zones Black Rock Hill and Spider Nest on ingame map.
7. Fixed the issue of NPC Prefect Vokian(Giran) not responding on player actions.
8. Fixed the issue of incorrect topography in Immortal Plateau(South) zone.
9. Fixed the issue of incorrext teleportation path to Gludin, when player use teleport functions in clanhalls of outer edge of Gludio.
10. Fixed the issue of sometimes information was duplicated in the Clan Search system1. Fixed the issue of incorrect Private Store texts and other players cant see Private Store information.
2. Fixed the issue of NPC Octavia(Dion Grocery Store) cant show her goods for sale.
3. Fixed the issue of when character press the button "to Village" in Monster Death Track and Dion Arena, he moves to Dion.
4. Fixed the issue of NPC Prefect Kasman incorrect respawn point.
5. Fixed the issue of incorrect teleportation from starting hunting zones to main starting zone village.
6. Fixed the issue of servitor settings dont reset, when you try to reset interface settings.
7. Fixed the issue of size of servitor information window can not be changed.
8. Fixed the issue of "Refund" button not working on some conditions in Grocery stores.
9. Fixed the issue of incorrect level requirement in Party Matching Window.
10. Fixed the issue of instant returning of ingame mail.
11. Fixed the issue of movement impossibility after teleportation to the Giran Territory.
12. Fixed the issue of movement impossibility after teleportation to the Ivory Tower territory.
13. Fixed the issue of the Chat window sometimes moving to the bottom of the screen.
14. Fixed the issue of the Radar Map sometimes disappearing.
15. Fixed the issue of mail with item attachment being deleted upon receipt when the mail does not contain text.
Popular topics on the forum
- $4 zimovane2017/09/19 17:02ZulaRa | View: 0 | Like: 0
- ["Leak HQ"] Corey Tut - Sparks Vollständ...2017/09/19 17:02cgwdrruf | View: 0 | Like: 0
- alprazolam precio farmacia guadalajara2017/09/19 17:02BentonDu | View: 0 | Like: 0
- modalert to buy2017/09/19 17:02DulcieMa | View: 0 | Like: 0
- Buy Zithromax Generic Price? Yes! Buy Zi...2017/09/19 17:02Emily | View: 0 | Like: 0